Sunday, January 31, 2016

I've been gone a long time. And now I'm back. However I'm not in Mexico. I'm in northern Calif in a town almost as small as the tiny town we left in Mexico. It's been a long time since I wrote anything here and so much has happened. Should I change the name of my blog to and now for northern Calif?

Well we've actually been in Calif since Oct, but it was kinda chaotic, living in someone else's house while trying to sell our house and buy another one up north. I read the last post and we were thinking about leaving. Well, I told Everardo I missed Drew so much and he said- "lets go". It kinda happened whirl wind fast- ha ha like every time we make a decision to move.

So this is going to be a short post. Just to get me back into it. It's different here; different than Mexico. Funny, different than Calif before we left- I guess because I look at things differently now. Oh man being able to lean down and get a drink of water out of the kitchen faucet! Not needing to carry toilet paper in my purse- except I still do. How expensive everything is. How trafficky! How I can read all the labels on the food in the store. How the frozen food section is miles long in EVERY store ha ha! How my eating habits have changed- I don't want frozen food. How green everything is. Yes there's green in Mexico- Nayarit is the most beautiful place I've ever seen; Guerrero was so green and lush and the mountains of Michoacan! But where we lived in Sonora- a desert! And Baja was pretty much of a desert as well. So all the shades of green are so wonderful! And we're so close to the redwoods.

So next post I'll write about our new house- which I love! So open and cozy. The vineyards down the street and the awesome hiking trails just a couple of blocks in the other direction. ......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment