Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First entry May 15, 2012

Hi. This is the beginning of my upcoming adventure. We, my husband and I are moving to Mexico in 3 weeks. He is from Mexico, I am from California. My Spanish is only good enough for me to survive, not really to contribute much. My personality is pretty optimistic, I like to laugh, I basically think everything is funny and I usually make people around me laugh. So- this will be new since right now my Spanish is limited, I for sure can't joke around, hmmm who will I be? I'm not even sure I'll be able to locate this blog after I sign off tonite! I am a 50 something woman leaving two grown daughters (19 & 26) behind in northern California. Really they are the only reason I feel any sadness about leaving. Of course I have friends, wonderful friends I care about and they care about me, but they know this is my path and all of them support me. (of course having a cool beach vacation spot to come to doesn't hurt ha ha). I will also miss my sister terribly, we had drifted apart and found each other again recently.
Ok this is enough for my fisrt entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment