Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday morning. Found out we can only transfer money thru one of our names because only the primary account holder...hmmm can we both be primary account holders? Oh well again welcome to Mexico. I just went a little further into this site and clicked on the stats button. Wow it says I have had pageviews from all over the place. Of course I don't really know what that means...but since I started this in June I had 1161 views from the US, 72 from Mexico, and 69 from Russia! So is somebody or sombodies in Russia actually reading what I write? Or or people just clicking by as they look at other blogs? I admit I don't really look at any other blogs, not even sure if I'm doing it right, is it supposed to be an online diary? It's funny, one of my sisters and one of my daughters read my blog. They have both said they like it cause then they can see what I'm doing and how I am feeling...


And I have never gotten a comment on my blog, but do people really leave comments on blogs? I guess I need to look at the stats and other blogs and try to figure out ha ha I'm not even sure what Google Chrome is for....


We need to go to Copala today, and yipee it's not raining, I don't think it rained last nite. It's nice to sit here and look at the waves; I missed the walk on the beach cause I had to talk on the phone with the bank....hmmm maybe I should go now.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'll be among the first to leave a comment on your blog. From what little I read so far, it seems that you have a very challenging life in Mexico.

    I suggest that if you remove the CAPTCHA or word challenge verification, you may get more commenters.

    Buena suerte,
    Saludos,
    Don Cuevas

    ReplyDelete