Monday, November 19, 2012

Ha ha! 3 posts in one day! Well I did zero today, the smallest of walks and it wasn't even until after dinner, a small walk on the beach with Everardo and Sam. I was so tired from dancing at the fair, then not going to sleep until after 2am...yep it's official...I'm old ha ha.

A high school kid came today to keep working in the back, moving these bricks so that there's a patio in front of the big pizza oven, then I'm gonna start a rock lined path from the bottom of those steps to the top of the next set....then to the gate out to the beach. We weren't sure what we were gonna do with all these rocks, and now have no plans for them. They are pretty, orange. And I think paths will make the yard look nice. Today is another holiday from school...yeah another one. So Oscar showed up too, and he helped Everardo and the kid. Everardo did some painting, the upstairs is almost done, and the outside is completely done..I think.

Tomorrow we go to San Marcos to put the electric in our name; we had to show our deed, which we finally got corrected. We might hit Home Depot in Acapulco for some plastic bins for moving since it's less than an hour to Acapulco from San Marcos. In Mexico you take care of all your business in person, not thru the mail, not email and not telephone. You can pay your bills at a central place in every town.

I was thinking about what I wrote about being resentful of my own husband. Ouch am I ever selfish! Well luckily that's usually a fleeting moment. Actually we are SO lucky that one of us is Mexican! Speaks the language! he has figured out so much stuff for us. And really- thank God he has not felt the isolation like me. Yes he is also bored, not too much to do here, not very many people, no activities. Like my reading in the hammock he says yes- he loves fishing, but you can only go fishing a million times in a row, then it gets kinda boring. Wait! A million??? No, I'm glad he can bs with our friends and neighbors. He has been wonderful with me, cause when I'm miserable I tend to make everybody around me miserable too......he understands it's hard for me, that sometimes I feel so left out on a crowd. Ha ha he has wanted to go to Puerto Penasco since before we left Calif. But he understood what this meant to me, he told me when I finally said....ok I screamed...uncle!! I can't do this anymore ha ha.

Well before that little walk we had a great dinner! Tacos, just strips of meat, avacado, and cheese. Yum...oh and some very sweet cantaloupe. In the land of fruits and vegetables, I still don't eat enough veges....but we eat alot of bananas, apples, and cantaloupe. Life is good. Full of opportunities. Online  I found a place that has zumba classes in Puerto Penasco!Did I say...life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment