Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The lobster was fabulous. Actually I walked down to Chela's with them and Eriika cooked them for us. Everardo was busy figuring out our sewer problem...and he did! While Eriika was preparing the lobster, I went swimming in the ocean with Sam in front of their place and it was so refreshing. After a while Everardo showed up and we ate. Then walked home, I took a quick shower and we went down to the center of town and bought some ice cream bars. Came home and ate them. PERFECT end to the day! Working everything except phone, lobster dinner with ice cream dessert and able to use the bathrooms ha ha! Life is wonderful again.

I'm starting to look at our new plans in a much more positive way. Instead of thinking we're leaving because of this and this and this bad thing, we are starting a new adventure and looking forward to some things like being closer to my kids, and a social life ha ha. We will figure it out as we go. If we choose Puerto Penasco, it's in the state of Sonora and I've never been there. It's also in a desert, one of the driest deserts in the world. The desert can be very beautiful, with hot days and cool nites.

The smartest thing for us to do is find a place to rent and spend some time there, so if we are unhappily surprised with anything we can choose another spot and try something else. But oooooh! being able to sleep at nite....I seriously look forward to that! My daughter Drew was commenting last nite on skype about us staying up so late since in Cal we were going to bed at 10 or maybe 11, and here it's 1am....I actually like early morning but ha ha here the earliest I get up is 8:30. Tonite is a tiny tiny bit cooler  I think, but at this point I expect it to rain again...oh well no matter.

Well just wanted to write about the wonderful end to a day that didn't start out that great....

No comments:

Post a Comment