Thursday, October 25, 2012

When I write on this site and it doesn't save correctly so I copy it and repaste it, it always jumbles it all up. I try to fix it. I don't usually go back and read what I write but today I did. I came back cause I stopped writing to eat dinner. We always eat outside at the big cement picnic table. The wind is keeping it from being too hot. After dinner Everardo asked if I wanted to go for a short walk with him and Sam so I said yes. He said- let the dishes wait! So I left chicken bones on the plate in the kitchen and we walked out towards Casa Peidras. However- as we passed Gencho's, he waved and gave a shout, so Everardo and Sam walked on and I went down to look at the pool with the kids (Ronaldo & Monsie 8 & 7) playing in the pool. I had on shorts and a tank top. I watched them for a couple of minutes and jumped right in! The water was so refreshing and the kids were fun. Pretty soon Heidi jumped in, too (16). It's a nice view out over the sea. We had somersault competition and swimming under water....this was right after dinner and I almost tossed my cookies ha ha.

After close to an hour I got out, thinking that Poppi and Sam had walked back by and I missed them, but he showed up right as I came up to the road. Nice. He showed me what the construction guys said they plan to do for us, we hope so. I hope the chlorine dries up the rash, I took a shower and put new cream on it. Well I saved some room so time for an ice cream bar. Then of course I'll probly look at Puerto Penasco websites for awhile...pathetic. Maybe I'll try to read about the state of Sonora... 

No comments:

Post a Comment